IDC Pan-European Utilities Executive Summit 2013
IDC‘s Pan-European Utilities Executive Summit 2013 will be a valuable opportunity to network and exchange thoughts with peers from across the region and with IDC analysts.
During the summit, the IDC Energy Insights team will drive discussions on "How to Balance Tomorrow‘s Opportunities With Today‘s Priorities." They aim to answer key questions on current and emerging challenges for the utilities industry on topics such as:
- Smart Grid, Smart Metering, and Smart Cities
- Demand Response and Customer Engagement
- Convergence of Operations Infrastructure and ICT
- Emerging IT Trends in the European Utility Market (Cloud, Big Data, Mobility, Social Business)
- Best Practices and Case Studies Related to Business Process and Technology Alignment
The varied agenda of presentations, interactive panel debates, and meetings with peers from leading European utilities, innovative industry thinkers, and IDC Energy Insights analysts will allow attendees to walk away with ideas to address your challenges - today and tomorrow.
For more information and registration, check out the IDC‘s Pan-European Utilities Executive Summit 2013 website
International Data Corporation (IDC) is a premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1000 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries worldwide. For more than 47 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world‘s leading technology media, research, and events company.
About IDC Energy Insights
IDC Energy Insights, part of IDC, assists energy businesses and IT leaders, as well as the suppliers who serve them, in making more effective technology decisions by providing accurate, timely, and insightful fact-based research and consulting services. Staffed by senior analysts with decades of industry experience, our global research analyses and advises on business andtechnology issues facing the utility and oil and gas industries. Companies in the Energy industry benefit from IDC Energy Insights‘ research and advice by gaining competitive edge,benchmarking programs against peers, managing costs, minimizing the risks of technology implementation and driving businessprocess innovation.
IDC Energy Insights offers industry-focused technology research and advice covering:
- Entire energy industry value chain to maximise the business value of IT investments
- Emerging and existing technology and market developments such as smart metering, intelligent grid, renewable and distributed energy, and digital oilfield programs
- Developments in technologies, manufacturers and vendors, regulatory issues and market preferences
- Comprehensive and up-to-date market data on Smart Meter, PV Module and Solar Inverter through Trackers