Certified for Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft has set a high standard with the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD) accreditation program. MECOMS™ is the only solution for the utilities industry that is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics.
Microsoft about MECOMS™
(Right-click here and select "Save Target As..." to download the video)
CfMD sets a small group of proven, tested, and recommended business solutions apart from thousands of other solutions that have not met Microsoft’s highest standard for partner-developed solutions.
CfMD solutions offer the necessary proof to confidently buy a business management software, because they are:
- Used and recommended by several companies from the utilities industry.
- Designed to meet your unique business and industry needs and government requirements.
- Thoroughly tested and proven to meet Microsoft’s highest standards for partner solutions.
- Seamlessly integrated with Microsoft Dynamics products and Microsoft technology solutions.
- Built, supported and maintained by a company that is committed to quality and lasting success.
As it is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics, MECOMS™ has met the following requirements:
- MECOMS™ has successfully passed the compatibility and development standards test "Software Solution test for Microsoft Dynamics". The test has been performed by VeriTest, an independent software testing agency.
- MECOMS™ has more than ten customer references associated with its latest version the software (customers must be on the current tested Microsoft Dynamics version or one version prior).
- Ferranti Computer Systems is a Gold Certified Partner in the Microsoft Partner Network.
- Ferranti Computer Systems must be on a Partner Service Plan for Microsoft Dynamics.
Main test components
The Software Solution Test for Microsoft Dynamics has encompasses the following areas of requirements:
- Development and software testing
- User Assistance and Documentation, User Experience and Usability
- Reporting, Translation and Localization
- Technology, Configuration, and Platform
- Install and Setup, Backup and Restore
- Extensibility and Customization
- Upgrade and Maintenance