The term "Ferranti Computer Systems" or "Ferranti" or "us" or "we" refers to Ferranti Computer Systems NV, the owner of this website whose registered office is Romeynsweel 7, B-2030 Antwerp, Belgium. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
MECOMS is a trademark of Ferranti Computer Systems NV. Microsoft, Microsoft Dynamics® AX and BizTalk® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The content of our Web site, including without limitation the technology described, the texts, pictures, photographs, sounds, logos, icons, and software, is protected by intellectual and/or industrial property rights, including without limitation by copyrights, neighbouring rights, trademarks, commercial name, domain name, rights in database, patents, know-how, models, logo's and designs. The use of our Web site does not grant you any rights on any of its content.
- The content of our Web site may only be used to benefit from the services offered and for your personal use. Any other use, including without limitation, the copy, modification, adaptation, and communication to third party for any purpose, are prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any dispute arising from or related to the use of our Web site and any dispute relating to or arising from the acceptance, interpretation or observance of this Legal Notice shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts of Antwerp which will apply Belgian law.