Platform thinking has become a vital cornerstone for any CIO to address the new way of working, enhanced customer experience, digitization and overall increased demand of the end consumer while streamlining their operations to maintain a healthy cost to serve.
MECOMS 365 offers utilities a strong connected application platform based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a cloud first strategy that addresses these challenges.
As a vertical solution provider, MECOMS delivers their MECOMS 365 CE/CIS/MDM* solution to utilities giving customers access to the power and flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics 365 tailored to the specific needs of Energy and Utilities companies.
What does MECOMS 365 mean for me?
- A cloud first strategy is a bold statement. More and more utilities are benefitting from the agility of cloud based applications and infrastructure to innovate. 100% cloud based or a mixed hybrid strategy are a possibility with MECOMS 365.
- MECOMS 365 has embraced customer satisfaction and customer experience first in its design from day one. MECOMS 365 Customer Engagement allows utilities to connect to their customer via an omni-channel approach leveraging modern technology such as LiveAssist, Social Integration, our MECOMS Interactive Agent AI based chatbots and personalized Document Fullfillment. These channels can easily be adapted to the company identity, tone of voice and processes.
- A connected cloud ready platform enables a simplification of the IT landscape by giving the integration benefits of a cloud platform together with CRM and new applications like Power BI, Flow and Cortana AI.
- With Office365, you can leverage productivity and collaboration tools that work together in new ways that only Microsoft can deliver.
- With MECOMS 365 you benefit from the high quality security standards of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- The MECOMS rich partner channel allows extending the platform with standard, proven components from companies such as November Five, CafeX, Formpipe and Dynamics Software. This drives simplification while maintaining openness and flexibility in the IT overall architecture.
- The new MECOMS 365 user experience brings a fully web enabled application. The concept of workspaces centralizing all the activities of a user for their specific role in an attractive dashboard that includes workflow status, KPI’s and other business intelligence information. All information displayed is actionable and allows users to control their business responsibilities efficiently.
- Existing customer can benefit from an attractive upgrade incentive to move to MECOMS 365.
“This is only a small preview of what MECOMS 365 brings to the table, at Boost18 the MECOMS Utility Conference hosted in Antwerp we will share and collaborate with our prospects, customers and partners on this exciting new chapter of our journey in Utilities. Over 150 utility professionals will network and experience the benefits of MECOMS 365 at our worldwide conference . It’s going to be an exciting year end.” says Johan Vandekerckhove, CCO MECOMS.
Visit www.mecoms.com/boost18 for more information and registration info.
(*) CE (Customer Engagement), CIS (Customer Information System), MDM (Meter Data Management)