Future of Utilities Summit 2019, held 26 & 27 March, features 100+ speakers on three different stages making the UK’s leading energy and water event bigger than ever before.
By striking a balance between cross-industry discussion and in-depth exploration into customer interactions, energy, and water, this year’s programme will provide the best environment for strategic consultation of all critical issues facing today’s decision-makers.
- Join industry leaders from all branches of electricity, gas and water networks to access insights from the full spectrum of the who’s who of utility infrastructure.
- Prepare your company for digital transformation with panelists from Centrica, Wessex Water, First Utility, and Cadent Gas who are leading industry disruption
- Out-of-industry experts from Ann Summers and John Lewis will help you plan your strategy with the customer of the future in mind
- Hear Ofwat, Ofgem, and BEIS’ plans for the future of the industry and ensure your business plan is as informed as your competitors
- Keep up-to-date with who’s who in the industry over a craft beer at our drinks reception.
Full details of the event can be found here…
Come and talk to us…
We have a ‘meet me pod’ – stand 4. Talking about MECOMS 365 and launching the new business consultancy packages.