BOOST18, the 3-day conference for the energy and utilities sector organized by MECOMS, welcomed 150 visitors in Antwerp from 9 till 11 October.
With industry stakeholders from Belgium and Netherlands attending and international stakeholders flying in from more than 14 counties, including US, Japan,Italy, Israel and even the Seychelles, we were delighted with this year’s attendance and the inspiring agenda. “We had keynote speakers from leading companies, like Microsoft, IDC, Nexxworks and GEN-I, who have illustrated the future of the energy sector at the cutting edge of business and technology”, says Johan Vandekerckhove, Chief Commercial Officer at MECOMS.
MECOMS is currently enjoying a strong worldwide growth with its flagship solution, MECOMS 365. Johan Vandekerckhove: “Energy and utility companies worldwide want to offer a better customer service in a more agile way, while reducing the cost to serve. Building on Microsoft Dynamics 365, MECOMS 365 is the application platform of the future that exactly serves those needs.”
About MECOMS 365
MECOMS 365 is a business support system for energy and utility companies that combines flexibility, efficiency and smart insights to drastically cut cost-to-serve. It enables utilities of any size to streamline business processes and combine high efficiency with first-class customer service.
Platform thinking has become a vital cornerstone for any CIO to address the new way of working, enhanced customer experience, digitization and overall increased demand of the end consumer while streamlining their operations to maintain a healthy cost to serve.
MECOMS 365 offers utilities a strong connected application platform based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 in a cloud first strategy that addresses these challenges.
As a vertical solution provider, MECOMS delivers their MECOMS 365 CE/CIS/MDM* solution to utilities giving customers access to the power and flexibility of Microsoft Dynamics 365 tailored to the specific needs of Energy and Utilities companies.
What does MECOMS 365 mean for me?
- A cloud first strategy is a bold statement. More and more utilities are benefitting from the agility of cloud based applications and infrastructure to innovate. 100% cloud based or a mixed hybrid strategy are a possibility with MECOMS 365.
- MECOMS 365 has embraced customer satisfaction and customer experience first in its design from day one. MECOMS 365 Customer Engagement allows utilities to connect to their customer via an omni-channel approach leveraging modern technology such as LiveAssist, Social Integration, our MECOMS Interactive Agent AI based chatbots and personalized Document Fullfillment. These channels can easily be adapted to the company identity, tone of voice and processes.
- A connected cloud ready platform enables a simplification of the IT landscape by giving the integration benefits of a cloud platform together with CRM and new applications like Power BI, Flow and Cortana AI.
- With Office365, you can leverage productivity and collaboration tools that work together in new ways that only Microsoft can deliver.
- With MECOMS 365 you benefit from the high quality security standards of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure.
- The MECOMS rich partner channel allows extending the platform with standard, proven components from companies such as November Five, CafeX, Formpipe and Dynamics Software. This drives simplification while maintaining openness and flexibility in the IT overall architecture.
- The new MECOMS 365 user experience brings a fully web enabled application. The concept of workspaces centralizing all the activities of a user for their specific role in an attractive dashboard that includes workflow status, KPI’s and other business intelligence information. All information displayed is actionable and allows users to control their business responsibilities efficiently.
- Existing customer can benefit from an attractive upgrade incentive to move to MECOMS 365.
“This is only a small preview of what MECOMS 365 brings to the table, at Boost18 the MECOMS Utility Conference hosted in Antwerp we will share and collaborate with our prospects, customers and partners on this exciting new chapter of our journey in Utilities. Over 150 utility professionals will network and experience the benefits of MECOMS 365 at our worldwide conference . It’s going to be an exciting year end.” says Johan Vandekerckhove, CCO MECOMS.
Visit www.mecoms.com/boost18 for more information and registration info.
(*) CE (Customer Engagement), CIS (Customer Information System), MDM (Meter Data Management)
The power of partnerships in a connected world.
MECOMS is proud to announce the next edition of our global conference for all MECOMS prospects, customers, partners and industry relations. MECOMS BOOST18 offers an extensive program that facilitates inspiration, learning, future vision, innovation and most important networking in a personal enjoyable environment. Register now.
Why do you need to attend MECOMS BOOST18?
This is an exceptional opportunity to get up-to-date and involved in the MECOMS journey to a digital cloud platform, to meet peers and experts and to learn from others’ best practices from our industry. During the keynote session, several industry specialists will sketch their view on the Energy and utilities market, technology, and innovation.
Stay tuned for the detailed schedule.
You will be able to experience MECOMS 365 with hands-on demonstration scenarios and use cases. In the demo labs, you will be able to see and experience innovative technology and business practices from our partners such as Microsoft, November Five, Dynamics Software, Lava Consulting, and Formpipe. There will be an opportunity to attend training courses to develop your MECOMS 365 knowledge and to connect with MECOMS 365 staff.
Whilst travel and hotel are at your expense, there are no costs involved in registering for the conference. Please register here and we’ll keep you posted on the detailed schedule.
As a reminder
- Get up-to-date and involved in the MECOMS 365 journey to a true digital cloud platform
- Strengthen relationships, networking and share best practices
- Learn from other companies using MECOMS
- Experience why MECOMS 365 is the‘right strategy for the future’
- Meet with experts
- Get involved with innovation on blockchain, machine learning and AI focused on energy and utilities