POWERFUL CPQ FOR ENERGY SUPPLIERS
Gorilla gives energy providers a competitive edge. It delivers fast and accurate calculations of complex price quotes in an easy-to-use UI. Gorilla focuses on one thing: performing heavy and complex calculations for the best CPQ results. It doesn’t replace your current CRM/ERP system but works in tandem with it.
Gorilla is a standalone, cloud-native pricing and quoting engine made exclusively for B2B energy providers. It allows you to manage complex pricing models in a highly volatile market and integrates seamlessly with your existing ERP and CRM systems. Gorilla brings you the best of modern data science technology in a user-friendly interface.
"The complexity of CPQ systems makes an optimal “out of the box” configuration hard to achieve."
"35% of companies reported significant challenges with competitive pricing agility in their current CPQ processes."
"50% of buyers choose the vendor that responds first – your sales success rides on getting your pricing proposal out swiftly."
NOT A 100% FIT
"Updating CPQ applications after initial deployment can be more difficult or slower than expected."
"To achieve positive change in their market, CPQ vendors must excel at UX across all products and app experiences."
Gorilla reduces the margin of error by off ering traceability of your quoting with great customer experience.
Gorilla can be customized and integrates with your current CRM / ERP solution.
The product set-up allows Gorilla to handle high levels of complexity.
Gorilla aims to be 60% faster than your solution today.
- A library of your custom formulas which you can use to create calculation components.
- A detailed overview of each formula showing you the code and input parameters needed to run the formula including performance stats.
CALCULATION COMPONENT MANAGER
- Calculation component creator with a step-by-step guide to creating custom calculation components.
- A calculation component library that enables you to easily find, structure and manage all of your calculation components.
- A detailed overview that lets you review and edit all of your calculation components and view usage and performance stats.
- An easy-to-use, drag and drop modelling tool for creating and adapting your models to the needs of the market.
- A workflow library that enables you to easily find, structure and manage all of your product models.
- A detailed overview of all of your workflows including usage and performance stats.
- A guided platform that enables you to structure and define the data type needed.
- A data library that enables you to find, structure and manage all of your data efficiently.
- A detailed overview of your data sets including usage and performance stats.
- Easily choose your workflow, add client data, adjust the parameters and calculate a quote for your prospect.
- A calculations library that enables you to find, structure and manage all of your calculations quickly.
- Deep dive into specific calculations and trace down the calculation process to make sure that the calculation was executed correctly as it should.
GORILLA IN NUTSHELL
Developed by November Five in close cooperation with MECOMS.
Specifically for B2B energy suppliers.
A solution for all stakeholders.
Straightforward, understandable and easy to use with dedicated UX.
GORILLA IS BUILT EXCLUSIVELY FOR ENERGY & UTILITY COMPANIES
Gorilla delivers a fast, reliable and accurate way to calculate highly complex price quotes.
Gorilla makes it easy to configure, manage and maintain your product or service portfolio an intuitive and easy-to-use UI.
Gorilla provides full transparency into the process of quote calculations. This makes the whole process highly reliable and traceable.
Gorilla is a multi-tenant, cloud-native and secure solution that integrates with other systems (CRM & ERP).